It has been quite some time since I´ve posted to this blog! I don't know where the time goes. As most who have read this page in the past know, here was found the chronicle of my eight months spent in Argentina. I'm thankful to all who supported me and kept me in their prayers as they went about their daily lives.
To keep from getting side-tracked by fond memories and older experiences I would like to add as an anecdote why, all of a sudden I have chosen to post here of all places. Firstly, a lot has happened in these past two years since I've been home, even though it doesn't always seem so: I am an uncle, I have had a couple different job experiences, I was able to return to Argentina to keep the fire going under old relationships and kindle new ones; most of all I can look back on these past two years and say that I've grown (though it is hard to believe.)
Here the reader will find reflections on those experiences as well as my day to day thoughts and experiences at present.
So it is my hope then, that I can share from these experiences, and possibly learn something from the thoughts that I have written and who knows? The reader might learn something too haha.
Blessings and Love
Jake
No comments:
Post a Comment