Unto all the Ends of the Earth...

"Wait for the Gift that my Father has promised...you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you, and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth."

Friday, August 5, 2011

Today's Top News

To those of you who either live close to me and visit, or who are also a part of East Bend, this is a rather abrupt notice of recent happenings in my life, and I do apologize for the short notice.  There is good news, and bad news: the good news is that this coming week I and the rest of the family will be on vacation, and the next week I start work for a farmer, over by Hopedale.  That brings me to the slightly bad news, I will not be able to see most of you quite as often as I do now, as I will be moving to Hopedale and staying with Ray and Karen Nachtigall; but I do hope to be home some weekends and to be able to keep in touch with my family, and my church family.  Keep checking this page for updates!  I would ask for prayers as I am trying to figure out my situation, I only heard of the opportunity two weeks ago, and had an interview just this Wednesday and they informed me today that I have a job and would like me to start monday the 15th.  I am sorry for such short notice, it is actually very abrupt for myself as well.
God bless all of you!

No comments: